Job title: Recruitment Business Development Manager
Company: Parkes Personnel
Job description: We’re looking for somebody who can manage and develop key customer relationships within the Recruitment industry, ensuing all business opportunities are maximised. This is a great opportunity for somebody who has a clear understanding of the role of a Recruitment Business Development Manager in the agency market.
This is a 10+ branch organisation who have been around for many years who are looking to expand their very successful team. As a successful Recruitment Business Development Manager you will:-
- Have previous experience of working within the recruitment industry sector
- Be competent preparing quotes, tenders and presentations for client pitches
- Have a proven track record of winning business with new and existing recruitment clients
- Be competent in negotiating at a senior level, and be able to demonstrate your knowledge of current legislation, market changes and influences
- Have a strong industry knowledge of PSL, and SLA requirements.
As the Recruitment Business Development Manager, you will:-
- Be career minded and hard working
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Confident, with the ability to build rapport and nurture relationships
As the Recruitment Business Development Manager you will be entitled to:-
- A base salary of up to £60k
- Car allowance
- A generous bonus scheme
- A structured career path
- Full support from a great team
If this Recruitment Business Development Manager sounds like you, then please press Apply now.
Expected salary: £60000 per year
Job date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 22:24:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!