Job title: Trade Finance, Sr. Manager
Company: Black Pearl
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is a global and diversified organization, offering end-to-end solutions across business segments, namely Education, Agriculture, Trading, Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC), Energy, and Mining. Seeking a Trade Finance, Sr. Manager.
Job Duties & Responsibilities in Details:
· International trading in Africa, the US, Europe & Far East markets daily.
· Work closely with internal stakeholders including Product Management, Legal, Compliance, Sales colleagues in developing product solution, taking into consideration UCP, URC, ISBP, URDG and other technical and regulatory requirements.
· Prepare one-off applications and credit proposals (including early-stage commercial support applications and inputs in Approval package, Finan, Risk Rater)
· Writing Business requirement documents and ensuring project documentation is produced and signed off by stakeholders.
· Managing the testing of new data feeds and ensuring their sign off by stakeholders.
· Updating key operating procedures accordingly
· Carrying out PMO functions, including producing material to update stakeholders and maintaining resource plans in data sourcing work streams.
· Resolves complex issues and conflicts.
· Manage day to day senior client contact and handling of client issues with proactive follow up with the respective Operations.
· New Client on-boarding and management.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
1. Total experience between 15 to 20 years.
2. 5 to 8 years of relevant banking experience and/or Trade Finance experience in the corporate sphere with specific focus on Trade Finance Sales/Operations/Product Development, and/or Global Treasury Management, and/or Commercial or Corporate Banking Relationship Management
3. Confident, self-motivated individual that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
4. Proficient in the use of bank and TF related business systems and general technology such as PowerPoint, Siebel, Livelink
5. Undergraduate degree with a focus on Business, Economics, Finance/Accounting, International Relations or equiv
6. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules, and codes with which the business has to comply.
To view other vacancies we have, please check our website ( ) and follow us on our social media accounts – / / /
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website –
Job date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 23:54:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!