Job title: Fully Remote Business Development Manager Role
Company: Page Personnel
Job description: As a regional Business Development Manager you will develop new business opportunities, aligned with SecilTek strategy and sales budget in order to attract new clients and promote our products in new markets.
- Find new opportunities in order to improve sales results and work towards accomplishment
of the objectives proposed; promote the development of new products and applications.
- Find and highlight improvement areas aiming to leverage commercial results whilst fostering
SECILTEK’s presence in the region
- Analyze and have a clear portfolio’s suitability on the market along with its adequate value
- Manage Key Account Customers and be able to collect technical information to improve
- Identify new opportunities for existing products;
- Follow-up on new and existing business and monitoring results and propose plans for its
- Design an effective commercial agenda and execute the necessary tasks to implement the
operational and strategic plan: contacts with customers and specifiers, meeting with
customers, exhibitions and events, payments, and due values, etc.
- Work effectively on prospection of new customers aiming to diversify SECILTEK portfolio in
A Chance to make an impact in developing new market for international company |Have Passion for New Business Development
- The strategic vision of the market;
- * Results orientation and customer focus;
- * Strong planning and organizing skills
- * Communication skills, focusing on client needs;
- * Previous experience in B2B companies, preferably in the Materials Building sector;
- * Have a distributors’ network;
- * Previous experience in commercial management, prospection and prescription;
- * Autonomy and flexibility;
- * Strong MS tools skills;
- * Availability to travel to Portugal, occasionally
Secil is a business group founded in Portugal whose activity is based on the production and sale of cement, concrete, aggregates, mortars, and hydraulic lime. It also integrates companies that operate in complementary areas in the circular economy, in the use of waste as a source of energy.
UP £40000 Plus OTE
Exceptional Company Benefits
Expected salary: £35000 per year
Job date: Sun, 14 May 2023 02:35:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!