Job title: Global System Integrator Business Development Manager (GBM) – EMEA
Job description: Job Description:
Location: UK, France, Spain, Germany or Netherlands
Nutanix is looking for a passionate entrepreneurial Global Systems Integrator Business Manager (GBM) to help Nutanix drive our mission of delighting customers with Hybrid Multicloud solutions with the top Global Systems Integrator (GSI) partners.
This results-drive role will report into the worldwide Global System Integrator (GSI) organization and closely collaborate with global and regional Sales and technical, marketing, and product and solutions teams.
- Drive activities and initiatives to achieve revenue and pipeline goals to, through, and with the GSI partners.
- Build a true partnership with GSI – act as their champion across Nutanix and evangelize Nutanix within the partner.
- Own, develop and execute business plans covering relationship building, joint solution development, go-to-market, enablement, and more.
- Create the right commercial constructs and own the business governance for your partners.
- Persuade Nutanix and partner teams to jointly go-to-market using best practices.
- Define and track business metrics and conduct regular business reviews and executive briefings with Nutanix and GSI partners.
- Achieve revenue goals and pipeline goals for future
- Collaborate with various stakeholders within Nutanix and GSI organizations, to execute the business plan
- Track/create pipeline, and close deals by partnering with the GSI partner field & Nutanix field
- Enable partner stakeholders by educating on Nutanix value proposition, use cases
- Facilitate the right commercial constructs for partners
- Relationship management and stakeholders’ management across the board.
- Focus on long term strategy while handling tactical business activities.
- Build/Nurture trust and empathy between organizations
- Work closely with Nutanix and GSI Partner teams (Sales, Practice, COE, Marketing…) to drive joint solutions, pipeline and marketing of the same & PR associated
What you will bring
- Experience: 10+ years of experience in leading and managing a Global SI partner business or a sales team in enterprise software, virtualization, storage and/or data center spaces
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of virtualization and storage technologies to effectively represent Nutanix solutions to a technical audience of service delivery and solution design engineers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing & Engineering.
- Comfort with building strong relationships at all levels (working level to executive level) of the GSI partner organization
- Expertise in developing and executing solutions sales and product marketing programs
- Ability to lead development of joint value proposition along with GTM strategy for partners
- Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success.
- Knowledge and proven experience with non Indian SI ideally, specifically Accenture is a big plus
Meet the hiring manager:
Marie Carré-Ly, Director, GSI Business Development (https://www.linkedin.com/in/carremarie/)
Marie is a seasoned veteran with over 20 years of experience in IT (Sales and Partnership development).
She has been leading the WW GSI Business Development and Alliances team since November 2021. Marie’s passion lies in sales development and the creation of strategic alliance strategies.
Prior to Nutanix, she has been focused on expanding GSI and Advisory firm partnerships at Microsoft and leading strategic alliances at Atos.
Marie’s values are deeply rooted in fostering sustainable relationships built on trust and respect. She is dedicated to using her voice to advocate for a more diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace environment.
As a proud mother of avid sport aficionados, she enjoys participating in various sports during her spare time. Marie holds two master’s degrees, one in Industrial Engineering and another in Biochemistry.
How we work
We are a global team. Collaboration and scale is at the core of everything we build. We have weekly team meetings, a team social, as well as an active slack channel. We all have our roles and responsibilities but constantly jump in to support each other with different projects to provide needed assistance as well as build out diverse skillsets. We do great work on this team but we also don’t forget to have fun along the way!
Job date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 22:31:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!