Job title: Homeware Business Development Manager – hybrid (TGN4660) – Up to £32k DOE Plus Bonus
Company: Tagged Resources
Job description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join an established and successful soft furnishings company working with the High Street. You will develop and oversee company’s strategy for Omni-channel growth at key UK retailers.
- Hybrid 2 days in office and 3 days at home (after probation)
- Performance bonus
- 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- Casual dress code
- Responsible for strategy development and retail execution, maintain and/or establish long term partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the company’s services.
- Establish and report sales targets and goals.
- Develop a sales culture that focuses on strategic account management to drive revenue growth. Increase sales within existing and new accounts.
- Capture market share and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining existing customer relationships/business.
- Developing quotes and presentations.
- Other duties as required.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- MUST have experience in Home Textiles industry.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Experience working with National retailer accounts.
- Multilinguistic would be advantage.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
- Prompt and accurate reporting to the reporting manager and stakeholders as required.
- The ability to develop and manage budgets and programs.
- The ability to foster a collaborative effort among team members, providing both motivation and direction to drive excellence.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and time management skills with decision making skills.
- Knowledge of accounts, market characteristics, competitive environment and growth opportunities.
Expected salary: £32000 per year
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Job date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 01:44:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!