Job title: Intern – Learning & Development
Company: Johnson Controls
Job description: Job Details
What you will do
The Learning & Development – Intern will be reporting to the Director of Learning Deployment and will be based in Dubai. You will be supporting your manager to deliver;
- Learning System support – LMS course creations & audience assignment
- Reporting Learning Data – for example LMS Reports Assignments, Completions & Attendance
- Format & Share reports & work with Excel to deliver
- To become a curator from the Learning Hub, to be able to add content and provide support on the platform.
- Maintain Learning SharePoint & Platforms
- Work with your manager in any new content that needs to be created for a new program of the sub region.
- PO & Invoice Handling
- Scheduling & Organizing Virtual & Face to Face Training Sessions
- Attend EMEALA L&D team meetings
- Attend any additional meetings that your manager requests her attendance and support.
- Support the rest of the EMEALA L&D team when needed. (For ex. with LMS, reporting’s).
How you will do it
Training Intern responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Business Partners, Operations Leaders, Field Support Managers and Learning & Deployment partners to identify training requirements.
- Work with Learning and HR Technology teams to setup required infrastructure to enable tracking and reporting of required trainings.
- Setup standard processes to support smooth rollout of new training programs.
- Work with Operations Managers, Training Coordinators and Field Support Managers to streamline tracking of workforce.
Learning and Development Team Member:
- Collaborate with and support a strong global team environment.
- Participate in organizational development exercises including group facilitation, team building, and systems analysis.
- Leverage innovative learning technologies and platforms to deploy learning. Maintain current knowledge of trends and issues in learning design, training, and operations enablement
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education/experience
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Administration experience will be an advantage.
- Builds true partnerships with Business Leaders and other Learning & Development Professionals, Program Managers, and Business Partners.
- Your communication skills must be strong.
- Working experience of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Basic understanding of Corporate Learning Management System (LMS) and associated processes around tracking and reporting of learning activities
Job date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 23:47:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!