Full Job Description
We are looking for the following qualities in the candidates:
- keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Manage and provide support to LAN and WAN Network
- Installing, configuring and maintain servers and networks.
- Implementation and administration of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and File Server.
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware ESXi host and Hyper-V)
- Hands on experience to define multiple virtual servers on a single host machine.
- Virtualize Windows servers, firewall and connecting them to networks.
- Oversee and monitor traffic through OPNSENSE firewall (firewall rules, load balancing etc)
- Block web/application access and to prevent known malware attacks through Sensei.
- Oversee the installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices.
- Job Type: Full-time
LOCATION: JOHAR TOWN OPPOSITE EMPORIUM
Salary: up to RS 50,000.
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lahore: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)