Job title: Manager Marketing Decision Support – AMEA
Job description: About the role
In this role, you will drive and strengthen the performance culture across the Global Marketing teams. Your ability to analyze and interpret multiple data points, clearly communicate recommendations, and influence multiple stakeholders will make you an integral part of the team!
To be successful in this role, you live and breathe the Founder’s mentality, constantly looking for ways to create sustainable long-term value for the company.
You are intellectually curious and enjoy working in a dynamic and fluid environment.
You are comfortable analyzing and interpreting multiple data points and fearless in making recommendations that challenge the status quo, your peers and leadership.
You value the development of yourself, your team and peers and invest time in that development.
You are collaborative and understand how to make the matrix work.
WITH OUR CONSUMER AT THE HEART YOUR KEY FOCUS WILL BE:
- Help to shape the strategic plan of the brands in the region. Ensure financial plans and investments are behind the key strategic choices of the cluster & region. Provide financial support for IAP and planning process
- Drive a performance culture across marketing, enable self-service flash reports/brand dashboards across all P&L lines for the brands. Deep dive into shares, mix and A&P efficiencies to create actionable insights to drive value
- Create scenario models in an agile world that ensures a good level of preparedness to address changes ahead
- External focus / competitive benchmarking: develop strong understanding of external market dynamics and design appropriate reporting to ensure we are tracking against key aim of “winning externally” especially for our big bet BMCs.
- Ad hoc analysis for Regional/Cluster Marketing teams to support strategic initiatives and regional priorities
- Work with Regional/Cluster Marketing teams to consistently analyze marketing effectiveness and efficiency, driving an ROI culture across the region via zero based budgeting and M&E
- Support Best10 initiatives in the domain of marketing spends and create a tracking mechanism.
- Partner with Marketing team to set framework for A&P governance including process for budget reallocations between brands, markets and clusters in an agile world to tap into constantly emerging risks or opportunities
- Effectively track marketing spend to enable easy and actionable A&P control and accountability via self-service
- Lead MDS networks to drive efficiencies in process, simplification, sharing and reapplying of best practice
- Change agility, seeing change as an opportunity to improve complexities of current business processes. Be a positive change agent that is challenging the status quo
The person will be additionally responsible for:
- Taking care of various remote/in market A&P audits for distributors markets
- Work on growth plans, build strong business cases for regional projects
- Support on other requests as required e.g. management of key cost lines and reviews of variance vs plan and prior periods
Skills and Experience
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY
- Strong business acumen & analytical skills with the ability to connect the dots between financial and non-financial data
- Effective storytelling: able to take complex ideas and summarise into concise insights and recommendations with data visualization
- Ability to identify root cause issues and develop plans to resolve
- Process focused with an understanding of end-to-end business processes and their financial impacts
PERSONAL QUALITIES – SHARE OUR FOUNDER’S PASSION AND ENTREPRENEURIAL FLAIR
- People Agility: You bring a deep ability to understand and relate to people and navigate through tough situations to harness and multiply collective performance
- Results Agility: You demonstrate consistent delivery of results in first-time situations by inspiring teams, exhibiting a presence that builds confidence in yourself and others.
- Mental Agility: You can think critically to penetrate complex problems and expand the possibilities by making fresh connections. You think strategically whilst being execution focused and bring creativity to the challenges you’re presented with
- Change Agility: You have a deep natural curiosity, desire to experiment and ability to effectively deal with the heat of change. You have a growth and learning mindset: ready to test, stumble, learn and apply from experience
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.
Job date: Fri, 12 May 2023 22:45:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!