Job title: Operational Unit Manager – Middle East
Job description: Mission
Develops and adapts the strategy on his/her scope consistent with the policies defined by the Management in the Commercial, Financial, Technical and Social fields in order to ensure the performance of his/her establishment.
- Guarantees the Group’s QHSE policy within his/her scope: ensures the conformity of jobs and industrial tools.
- Ensures the sustainability and development of the establishment in compliance with the Group’s compliance rules: participates in strategic decisions, ensures the renewal of authorized reservations, proposes areas of development, etc.
- Is responsible for the performance of the establishment and aims at its optimisation: defines the budgets including investments in relation with his/her team, optimises production and operation, coordinates all the different departments, establishes the monitoring of all reporting.
- Defines and leads the sales policy: knows his/her market perfectly, defines the Sales Action Plan, develops the customer portfolio, leads the sales force, etc.
- Anticipates changes and adapts the organisation of his/her establishment according to his/her market: supports change, evaluates and recommends changes to policies or procedures.
- Supervises the societal acceptance of the establishment(s): is in contact with administrations and associations, is responsible for the respect of the environmental obligations of authorisations (permits, decrees, etc.).
- Manages all employees: ensures a good social climate within his/her establishment , drives and motivates the management, ensures HR development (recruitment, training, remuneration, etc.).
Contribution in professional networks
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 6-7 years of experience
Job date: Sat, 08 Jul 2023 06:53:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!