Job title: People Experience (HR) Manager Gulf
Job description: Job Purpose
The People Experience Manager will report to the People Experience Director and partner with key stakeholders, by providing support in the area of Talent acquisition, organizational effectiveness, driving change and implementing key global HR initiatives in the market
S/He will implement, drive and monitor HR programs, systems, processes, and service delivery model across dedicated client groups, in alignment with business priorities.
The HR Manager will coach managers to ensure the HR processes and programs are delivered in a consistent and effective manner and will collaborate across the HR Function, working closely with the local and Regional HR team, Colleague services, payroll, CoE and Division HR Leads as needed.
The HR Manager will provide end to end HR services and support to identified clients.
The selected candidate will be based in Dubai
- Ensure FTE positions are filled by diverse, high caliber people, in line with the organizations recruitment policy and tools in a timely manner
- Manage contractor hiring via the outsourcing vendor as may be required
- Provide coaching to managers to ensure good talent selection decisions are made
- Provide advice to hiring managers on compensation packages in line with approved pay ranges and compensation framework.
- Ensure all systems of records are updated as required …. Workday, Payroll services and the leave system.
- Ensure quality talent acquisition experience for candidate and hiring managers
- Ensure managers have a solid understanding of the different levels of support available to them through Workday/Colleague services, fuse and local HR Client Facing face-to-face coaching
- Ensure the implementation of all HR processes, Performance management, Talent Management using prescribed selection and assessment processes
- Successful execution of orientation, as well as on-boarding and off-boarding colleagues in compliance with Pfizer internal processes and labour law provisions
- Oversee efforts in support of building management capability to facilitate an effective employee relations environment by providing advice and counsel, conducting or overseeing employee relations investigations and providing analytics.
- Coach managers to effectively drive execution of core HR processes:
- Performance Management, Open Door issues, Development planning, Talent planning, Annual Compensation processes in line with global guidelines and local practices (i.e. calibration, reporting, and performance/pay differentiation) including reward and recognition.
- Employee Life Cycle (i.e. Recruitment, transfers, promotions, international moves etc ).
- Change Management, D&I and Culture.
- HR Invoice management
- Partner with HR Pharma Group to overcome common obstacles are facing the industry and communicate the potential solutions with government authorities. (Industrial Relations)
Implement people strategy and HR aspects for business priorities that are efficient, consistent and legally sound
- Ensure that programs and processes delivered are aligned with the business and HR strategies.
- Employee Relations: Implement the Employee Relations strategy, in line with policy, across all Gulf countries.
- Keep updated on labor law changes in the Gulf Countries and provide advice to the People Experience Director and Business leaders as required
- Serves as coach to line managers on employee issues such as performance, misconduct and redundancies as well as assist in respect of legal cases related to disputes to ensure compliance with employment laws
- Support Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, Restructurings, Corporate-wide initiatives, Strategic Business Unit initiatives
Drive global standardization, alignment and operational efficiency
- Create understanding of the Global HR Operating Model as appropriate.
- Review, challenge current HR processes and make recommendations for process improvements in partnership with relevant HR stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to HR policies in the country
- Generate periodical reports to support manager decisions as required locally and the region
Job Specific technical/Functional/Professional Competencies and Key relationships:
- Works effectively in a matrix team environment in a collaborative manner
- Exercises excellent skills in the following areas: leadership, integration, facilitation, complex problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Prioritizes goals
- Has experience in coaching, employee development and driving process improvements; able to explain HR policies, processes and practices in a clear and concise manner
- Pursues knowledge of new developments in HR systems and processes improvement methods
- Drives HR processes and delivers top quality HR services in a fast-paced and high-change environment
- Exercises excellent skills project & process management
Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Has strong business acumen and functional knowledge
- Business Unit Stakeholders/Category Leads/Platform and functional leads
- Colleague Services team/Payroll services/HR COE
- AFME IS Lead
- Pay roll team
- CS team
- Third party vendors
Experience and Knowledge & Functional skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science/Law/industrial relations or related field
- Strong HR generalist experience of at least 6 years in a multinational environment.
- Working Knowledge of the Labour Laws and regulations of Gulf Countries
- Good external network with the Ministry of Human Resources
- Compensation & Benefits management
- Change Management
- Recruitment & selection
- Analytical skills
- Project Management
- Building Strategic relationships
- Innovative approach to developing best practice HR solutions
- Sound and broader knowledge of all aspect of HR function.
- Fluency in English Language
LIMITED RELOCATION SUPPORT AVAILABLE
Pfizer Gulf is an equal-opportunity employer, and we are proud of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive candidate pool to support and empower our workforce.
We strive to ensure that our people are heard, seen and cared for by creating an environment that fosters inclusion and inspires colleagues to speak up to promote an engaging and inclusive culture where they can thrive.
Our diverse workforce represents the patients we serve and the communities in which we operate.
We look forward to reviewing your application and thank you for your interest.
Job date: Sat, 08 Apr 2023 06:03:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!