Job title: Senior Account Manager – Home/Oxford based
Job description: Senior Account Manager – Medical Communications – Home/Oxford based
Our client is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. They have grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
The group operates in North and South America, Asia Pacific, and Europe with over 6 million healthcare professional members globally across its websites, providing a range of services to its doctor members including email, forum, drug listings, news, education and careers.
They work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programmes, promotional programmes, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services.
Your role will be to proactively build and maintain customer relationships (Pharma, Healthcare and Charities), by delivering highly successful campaigns and therefore maximising revenue streams.
You will be the link between the customer and the Company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships through regular close contact, including face-to-face meetings, telephone and e-mail communication
- Manage a portfolio of customers in conjunction with the senior sales leads, gaining an in-depth understanding of their business issues
- Take sole responsibility for generating revenue in a small portfolio of accounts
- Develop and maintain thorough account plans for each customer
- Gather, monitor and analyse campaign performance data, providing detailed and useful and meaningful information back to the customer
- Responsible for generating awareness within clients, of developing capabilities of the client
- Responsible for representing the client as a delegate at relevant exhibitions, conferences etc
- Proven ability of building strong client relationships and surpassing expectations
- Experience of managing accounts and relationships for multiple customers
- Experience in managing campaigns, co-ordinating team members, developing timetables and setting deadlines to achieve objectives
An exceptional salary, bonus and benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for further information.
Reference number: 32892
Job date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 07:30:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!