Job title: Purchase Manager – Raw Materials – FMCG/Food
Company: Konnectrack Info Solutions
Job description: Candidates have to be from fmcg sector – specifically from food. Others will not be suitable for this role.
To execute Purchase Strategy, Policies, Systems, Processes and Metrics as laid down by Central Purchase, in the Business Unit.
– For servicing the production plan of the business unit in respect of RM/PM.
– To establish MOQ’s for RM/PM and the reorder inventory levels based on lead times and consumption.
– To ensure call ups of centrally contracted Purchase Orders are as per production needs.
– For sourcing/selecting and negotiating with suppliers for local purchases including long term contracts.
– To optimize the service and quality elements of contracts, identify areas of improvement, engage pro-actively with suppliers and manufacturing to implement these improvements. Proactively engage suppliers on NPD for ingredients and recipe know how.
– Proactively collect and disseminate as appropriate market intelligence on vendor’s, supplies and competition.
– To support initiatives of central purchase in vendor development and material specifications.
– To be directly accountable for development of employees reporting to him and next level.
– To be responsible for implementing Vision and Values of the Group in his Businesses.
Location: India – Dubai
Job date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 03:19:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!