Job title: Sr. Marketing Manager | Al Futtaim Automotive | Hertz
Job description: Job Requisition ID: []
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
- Marketing Strategy, plan & implementation
- Management of:
- Experiential projects, sponsorships/ partnerships – planning and strategy implementation.
- Social media strategy development and implementation, separately for each business – relevant to the brand positioning to maximise engagement, opportunities, and loyalty
- Agency partner relationships
- Coordination of:
- Public Relations planning and execution
- CRM communication across the customer journey
- In conjunction with the Performance management team, responsible for supporting the businesses in the development and implementation of their digital strategy including the execution, maintenance and optimising of all digital plans
What you will do:
- Marketing Strategy, plan & implementation
- Define and develop the annual marketing strategy in alignment with the business’ objectives
- Design the corresponding communications plan in accordance with the approved strategy
- Brand Management
- Develop a strategic direction plan for brand’s association with external/internal stakeholders (AFA brands, external but relevant businesses) as part of the wider experiential strategy.
- Work with the heads of each business and central PR team to develop the appropriate communication & PR strategies.
- Social Media Management
- Development and strategic steering of the brand social media strategy in line with the wider marketing and business goals
- Development and management of “always-on” brand and product social content complimenting ongoing campaigns and brand positioning
- Integration and implementation of social media into all brand activities, both physical and virtual.
- Coordinate cross functionally with internal teams to manage:
- Individual business websites to ensure compliance to brand standards, tonality, and communication direction
- Digital media planning & performance
- CRM communications to ensure efficiencies of outbound marketing initiatives
- Campaign and Agency management
- Active participation in all campaign planning, management, and implementation across the agency ecosystem.
- Active participation in agency partner management with marketing colleagues and attendance of all agency status sessions.
- Analytics & Reporting
- Development and implementation of regular reports, in cooperation with business head and central marketing team, focusing on brand performance in the experiential and digital spaces.
- Delivery of a quarterly “insights” report focusing on brand performance in the responsible domain for the previous quarter – aimed at providing tangible recommendations towards “future plans” to meet both brand and business goals.
Required Skills to be successful:
- (8) years’ experience
- Automotive or service industry experience
- Good communication skills
- UAE or GCC experience
About the Team:
In this position you will be working in a fast paced and diverse environment. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marcomms & Planning.
What equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Business qualification with a strong understanding of operational & commercial marketing
Minimum Experience: 3 – 5 years marketing experience with relevant exposure to the automotive industry.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills essential.
- Due to the nature of this exciting opportunity, the role will need to be highly flexible, can move in a fast-paced competitive environment, and deliver against team objectives.
- Needs to be fully proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- A confident self-starter
- Ability to think clearly under pressure
- Deliver measurable results under tight timelines
- Confidently manage multiple stakeholders.
- Strengths could include ideation, maximiser, arranger, adaptability.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
Job date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 03:49:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!