Job title: PwC Academy – Project Management – Associate – Dubai
Job description: Line of Service Assurance
Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Management Level Associate
Job Description & Summary
PwC’s Academy is looking for a candidate who thrives on dealing with people and who is organised and capable of maintaining focus on multiple projects at the same time. Knowledge of the Academy is preferable but not required, although the candidate will be expected to learn about these services quickly if appointed, including knowledge of our offerings, risk and quality requirements, systems and processes in the planning and execution of all our tax courses. We are looking for a team player who thrives in dynamic, flexible and a KPI focused environment and is committed to delivering excellence at all times.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- High level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with Excel, Word, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Expertise in management of the full systems approach to training, including, design, development, delivery and evaluation of training.
- Experienced project manager, particularly in the field of learning and organizational development
- Able to articulate the purpose, aims and outcomes of the PDP and its individual modules to different stakeholders.
- Proactive, emotionally resilient, able to influence and negotiate with executive level stakeholders.
- Sophisticated communication skills, able to interact effectively with a wide range of people.
- Able to take full accountability and ownership for project delivery
- Highly structured and meticulous in approach with high attention to detail
- Able to negotiate with executive level workshop suppliers for preferential delivery rates.
- Highly adaptable to changing business requirements
- Professional yet approachable manner
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings, weekends as and when required)
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date
Job date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 05:28:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!