Job title: Director – Strategy & Insights
Job description: Company Description
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. Our team is deliberately diversified with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire.
We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections — between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals worldwide.
The Strategy Director will be a future-focused, insights-savvy and creatively-driven strategist, who is excited to and able to ignite and inspire breakthrough strategy and creativity for brands across the MENA region.
- Design and execute original methods of primary research producing actionable insights and solutions.
- Synthesize complex information into compelling stories and inspire distinctive creativity.
- Originate coherent frameworks for deriving insights that can be shared with others.
- Engage clients with a clear narrative and overcome challenges through deep understanding of the category, of the culture, of the company, of the consumers and of the world of connections and platforms.
- Keep cross-functional team focused on higher-level strategic direction when producing creative content.
- Maintain an authentic relationship with clients, established in trust and competence.
Understanding of the client:
- Work on specific business verticals for the conglomerate planning across different challenges, occasions and formats.
- Nourish and safeguard the client relationship, maintain regular contact, and build rapport through added strategic value.
- Develop strategies and tactics that capitalize on market opportunities to drive brand value for the brands.
- Model the ROI of business decisions to develop winning strategic plans.
- Build team processes to identify growth opportunities that meet the clients’ needs.
Building a strategy:
- Create and execute a compelling vision for the brands while setting the strategic direction.
- Using complex data and information, translate concepts into simple but powerful narratives. Present in a compelling manner and sell effectively to the clients.
- Develop a strategic roadmap for the clients and execute against the long-term vision.
- Develop a truly integrated, cross-channel strategic plan and drive ideas and insights across new channels.
- Write and publish compelling POVs on topics important to client’s business.
Focus on people:
- Be a respected manager and be seen as a leader.
- Create and lead internal training sessions on core tools and processes, educating other functions in the adoption of insights, implications, and targeting.
- Lead various teams to apply research, insights, and customer models to develop and execute strategies while prioritizing the investments.
- Take a leadership role of cross-functional teams while mentoring junior team members on their development and growth.
- Inspire multi-disciplinary teams to develop and implement effective campaigns that reflect the overall strategy.
Deliver top results:
- Able to win awards for effectiveness and creativity, and drive fame-worthy work.
- Identify opportunities to bring diverse services and incorporate into a broader strategic solution for the clients.
- Deliver results-oriented relationship marketing strategies for the clients while expanding the overall strategic profile.
- Participate in growth initiatives by bringing in strategy, technology and great creativity to the table.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and a masters degree is a plus.
- Arabic language proficiency is not a must, but it’s a plus.
- At least 10-12 years of experience in media and advertising and managing clients.
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in performing strategic planning direction for brands.
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of selling, designing, performing and delivering strategic projects.
- Leadership abilities and the ability to inspire people.
- Management skills with ability to co-ordinate multiple projects of different scales.
- Self-starter and self-motivated with ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of clients (from executive to C-level) and all levels of the agency/client.
- Deep level of understanding of effectiveness.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and constant positivity upholder.
- Proven ability to build close client and inter-agency relationships.
- Strategic thinker – able to challenge the client’s brief to provide the right solution.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines.
- Ability to work cross borders to source the best solution for the client.
- Have the ability to understand the impact of the user journey in a campaign and builds user journeys.
- Understanding of content within the user journey and how personalization and automation enables and powers that process.
- Ability to transform data into meaningful insights and business KPIs.
Job date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 23:04:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!