Job title: Sales Development Manager (m/f/d)
Company: Silhouette Group
Job description: We are revolutionizing the history of eyewear! For almost 60 years, we have been constantly rethinking the concept of premium eyewear and are always on lookout for innovations. As a holistic provider of frames, lenses and service, we unite three brands under one roof. 13 international sales companies and around 1400 employees worldwide form a network that drives our success through the work of each individual. Together, we can achieve more. Become part of the Silhouette team and continue our success story with us. To strengthen our Regional Office in Dubai (United Arab Emirates – UAE), we are looking for a Sales Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Responsibility of developing existing & new business partners, specifically in India, Pakistan & the African Continent
- Ensure and drive the sales target numbers of all business partners (distributors, agents, retailers)
- Ensuring a high level of presentation of the company’s products, and to deliver a minimum number of facings in each selected outlet
- Implementation of a selective distribution startegy with all relevant partners
- Taking full ownership, empowerment and accountability of all necessary product plannings to ensure an on-target performance
- Close collaboration with the Regional Sales Director (e.g. budget planning, business plans,..)
- Direct report of all relevant sales activities to the Regional Sales Director
- Monitoring of the relevant markets & activities of competitors
- You identify threats & opportunities in selected markets
- University degree (B.A. or M.A.) in sales, marketing, business administration or a proven track record in international sales related topics
- Several years of professional experience and proven success in international sales in a B2B / distribution / indirect market eg. as Sales Agent, Sales Analyst, Business Development Manager etc.
- Experience in developing, consulting, enabling of customers / partners / distributors / channels
- Knowledge of the above mentioned Markets is of advantage
- High affinity for the premium / luxury / fashion industry, or consumer goods
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills in English and at least one other relevant language (preferably French)
- Know-how in CRM system management as well as strong proficiency in tools, systems and procedures (MS Excel is mandatory)
- High service and customer orientation
- Your are acting and thinking as an entrepreneur
- Willingness to travel at least 50% (up to 75%) of the time
Enthusiastic & interested? Then please upload your meaningful application documents on our online portal or contact us. This position is located and employed in Dubai (UAE). For further questions, please contact Mr. Markus Rossler: 0043 732 3848-616, |Silhouette Group.
Silhouette started in 1964 with a clear vision: Anneliese and Arnold Schmied wanted to create the most beautiful eyewear in the world and take the highest quality as a matter of course. Today, Silhouette is the world market leader in rimless premium eyewear and has also grown strongly in the full-rimmed segment in recent years. This success is no coincidence, but the result of a consistent focus on quality and the requirements of the future. The premium glasses from Silhouette are designed, developed and manufactured in Austria right from the start. We are convinced of our Linz location and have been investing in its talents for decades.
Job date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 22:40:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!