Job title: Senior Business Development / Client Manager
Job description: Job posting title Senior Business Development / Client Manager
Job summary ESET is one of Europe’s pioneering cybersecurity companies with established global presence protecting over 1 billion users, 400.000 business in almost 200 countries and territories. Our customers rely on innovative technology, trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world while being highly regarded by partners and independent analysts. ESET is also the forefront of cybersecurity research with hundreds of experts in our 13 R&D centers around the world.
In 2022, ESET has established new global Corporate Solutions Division, dedicated to delivering and supporting large companies and public institutions with complex tailor made solutions aiming to increase cyber-resilience.
The Corporate Solution division is now expanding to key markets and we are looking for an experienced and outcome oriented Business Development / Client Manager. In this role, you will define and execute the corporate segment growth strategy for the UK market, and to build and develop relationships with our important corporate clients.
- Responsibility for Named clients portfolio P/L (sales, revenues, profitability) and customer satisfaction (happiness) in assigned geographic or vertical (industry) market.
- Responsibility for reaching annual and multiyear targets in assigned market.
- Define and execute market growth strategy for assigned market targeting new Named clients’ acquisitions while growing existing Named clients and drive selected opportunities for non-Named clients that are directly managed by CS division.
- Cooperate with VP Go To Market growth and transition of existing ESET clients from ESET partners to become directly managed by CS division.
- Create and Execute Account Plans for Named Clients to Penetrate, Build and Scale Up new Named clients Relations.
- Work with Global CS Services Lead, Global CS Delivery Lead and Global Market Offering Lead organizations ensure customer value creation and happiness (customer needs satisfaction).
- Work with Client Vendor Ecosystem to improve ESET positioning (including partners/reseller for legacy customer).
- Work with Global System Integrators to create and execute joint account plan for named clients and joint opportunities in the assigned market.
- Perform conceptual, system, creative, methodological, and business activities as directed by direct supervisor.
- Perform other work on projects and tasks as directed by direct supervisor.
- 10+ years of experience in relevant industry
- Track record in building corporate business & sales
- Cyber security or other relevant solutions & services experience
- English Language – C1 level
- Able to effectively communicate and represent ESET externally at different levels, including CxO levels
- Able to communicate effectively within organization to build support for CS division targets
- Able to independently negotiate issues and crisis resolution towards mutually acceptable outcomes
- Market & client development and management skills
- Solid knowledge of product portfolio & services
- Team player & people developer
- Self-starter & self-driven
- Able to operate at senior executive level, but drill down to relevant details if required
- Sharp decision making and outcome focused
Employee perks, benefits:
- Half yearly bonus based on performance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Wellbeing allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Sight Tests and VDU glasses
- Company Sick Pay
- Paid Maternity and Paternity
- Death in Service
- Free ESET Licenses
- Officially verified by Flexa as a flexible company achieving a FlexScore of 74%
- ESET UK is proud to have been accredited as ‘Very Good’ in the ‘Best companies to work for’ 2022.
Job requisition JR-04084 Senior Business Development / Client Manager (Open)
Primary location South England (Home Office)
Time type Full time
Job date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 03:33:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!