Job title: Senior Business Development Manager (Birmingham, West Midlands)
Company: Zachary Daniels
Job description: Description
IT/ Software consumer business| Senior Business Development Manager (Supply Chain Management UK Market) | Up to £100-130k + car allowance + lucrative commission structure
Fully remote opportunity!
We are currently partnered with a leading IT/ Technology company who are looking for a new Senior Business Development Manager to join their team – as they search to reach that milestone of £1billion annual turnover in the next couple of years! They are looking for someone to develop their Supply Chain Management UK vertical!
You will be a proven new business sales person from an IT Services Background, not a product sales background. The candidates we are looking for will have a demonstrable track record of originating and closing offshore/nearshore IT Services engagements.
Candidates must understand the concepts and key messages behind Agile and Digital Services and have sold full life cycle of software development (Digital Transformation, Consulting, Development, Testing, Support). Candidates should have a network of contacts and experience of selling to the Supply Chain and Logistics verticals.
Candidates must have demonstrable sales figures and a record of overachieving sales targets and ideally have been with their firms for over 3 years.
- Several years’ experience in services sales (not product) with a thorough understanding of IT principles and practices
- Understands and demonstrates a systematic approach to problem solving
- Communicates fluently and effectively in business writing and present information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to plan, schedule, and monitor own work within deadlines
- Maintains awareness of developing technologies and takes some responsibility for personal development
- Possess technical and commercial background, persistence, and persuasiveness needed to succeed in a sales role
- Experience working with nearshore delivery teams
- Familiarity with business proposals: Methods and techniques for preparing and presenting proposals, business cases, and statements of work
- Familiarity with presentation methods and techniques for delivering effective presentations
- Understanding of methods, techniques, and tools for planning, organising, resourcing, and coordinating on going (non-project) activities
If you believe have what it takes for this one and you’re ready for your next challenge – please make sure you apply today!
Expected salary: £100000 – 130000 per year
Job date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 23:12:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!