Job title: Senior Manager – Business Improvement
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Senior Manager – Business Improvement
A leading organisation is looking to hire a Senior Manager – Business Improvement, for its Dubai office. This is an established role, working with several business heads to implement change and reduce costs for the company by driving a continual business improvement process.
- Design and roll out a structured process to support the current 2012-13 BI plan.
- Propose and rollout a 3 year BI strategic plan to systematically reduce cost and embed a continuous improvement culture by 2016 year end.
- Ensure capability in the local team to deliver BI strategic plan.
- Build capability through a Six Sigma training & development program.
- Develop a ‘Tool Box’ to support and sustain CI culture across the Group.
- Create a KPI based management control system giving clear visibility to all key staff of business progress against cost and revenue targets to ensure timely well informed improvement and target readjustment decisions can be made, also supporting objective setting and performance management.
- Develop and deliver a change management process with supporting documentation / forms supported by a change priority matrix.
- Develop and deliver business process modelling to provide business units cost and efficiency saving options.
- Minimum Green Belt qualification in Lean / Six Sigma methodology.
- Degree educated.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at Senior Management level of Continuous Improvement, change management and production management principles and methodologies.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with large-scale organizational / cultural change effort.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
About The Company
Edge Resourcing was established in the United Arab Emirates in 2008. We have taken care in our growth and have kept our corporate values throughout.
Edge Resourcing is led by a specialist team of Recruitment Consultants, each of whom have experience of working in and a sound knowledge of the local market place. We have gradually expanded our horizons and now offer specialist services within the Middle East Retail sector. Our aim is to provide a thorough and honest service to both our candidates and clients, making sure that we only take on work which we feel we can service to the correct level of satisfaction required.
We currently offer professional and tailored contingency and retained search services to the following specialist sectors of the market:
Accountancy and Finance
Sales and Marketing
Our aim is to continue to position ourselves in the market as one of the most consistent and successful suppliers of manpower. We strive to make things happen and make a difference to your business and career. Success isn’t just about putting people into jobs, but about giving you an honest, personal service. Whether you are a client or a candidate, our aim is to find out exactly what it is that you are looking for, rather than push you to settle for your second choice.
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 05:12:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!