Job title: Assistant Laundry Manager
Job description: Description
Assistant Laundry Manager
Abu Dhabi, UAE
We are currently looking for dynamic and self motivated Laundry professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As an Assistant Director of Laundry / Assistant Laundry Manager you are responsible to ensure that laundry service, required by our guest, is met on time and with the highest possible standards, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Assist Laundry Manager in enforcing policies, procedures, rules and regulations as per hotel standards
- Responsible for the proper handling of guest and house laundry and establish standards and procedures to ascertain quality of work performed
- Develop and implement standard operating procedure, as well as production and quality standard
- Follow up with engineering department on preventive maintenance and repair orders
- Assist Laundry Manager for preparing departmental budget and goals programmed
- Provide training to laundry employees and take corrective action when performance is not satisfactory
- Ensure that laundry employees are knowledgeable about hotel’s services and facilities
- Monitor employee attendance and manpower planning to meet activities in the hotel and in order to maintain cost effectiveness
- Resolve all guest complaints and recommend improvement in operation in order to develop better service standards
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality or a vocational training within the laundry operation and previous experience in a similar role within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are essentials and computer knowledge an added advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, courteous manager with an outgoing and friendly attitude. You are an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ person with a charismatic and approachable character and you’ve undergone basic supervisory / management development training certifications. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
Job date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 22:38:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!