Job title: Compute Channel Business Development Manager
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job description: Compute Channel Business Development Manager
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyse, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
This role will be focused on Compute Solutions and services, you will be at the forefront of the High Velocity Sales transformation to deliver on HPE’s strategy. A key part of the candidate’s responsibility will be to create and execute an activation plan for the Compute portfolio and services through the UK Channel. The role requires good Channel experience and high visibility in our Partner community will be a necessity. There will be a need for solid technical competence around demonstrating our Products and Services. We are looking for both technically and commercially minded candidates who have experience in executing pipeline generation programs.
In a typical day as UKIMEA Compute Channel BDM you will…
- Demonstrate expert understanding of the Compute Services & Solutions portfolio, business management, and sales challenges and strategies.
- Actively contribute/lead the definition of the Compute Services & Solutions portfolio strategy.
- Be responsible for defining the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for our Channel Compute offerings, both with what is available today (Multi Generation Compute, Compute Ops Management, Compute Workloads aaS, and Partnered Solutions) and what is delivered via our future roadmap.
- Establish relationships and represent the team with the sales force and other partners at a senior level.
- Product line and quota responsibility for a significant share of the portfolio or a specific customer segment.
- Hold functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, SF communication, etc.).
- Collaborate with the Greenlake, Storage and HPC business units to drive the adoption of Compute solutions and services across the channel
- Drive Compute vertical value proposition across the channel
- Lead engagement partnership with external ISVs.
Skills and Experience Required…
- University or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Finance; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- IT industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross-functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing).
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Established with a Business Development background and able to provide leadership and drive change across functions.
- Able to develop strategies and partnerships by using market research and analysis
- Experienced in selling, negotiation, proposal development and account planning
- An exceptional communicator and presenter
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Job Level: Expert
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Location: Winnersh, Berkshire
Job date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 04:19:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!