Job title: EMEA CSS Enablement Manager
Job description: Manage people for product development programs or projects focused on the delivery of a product through the design process, and into a finished state for external customers.
Manage people for product development programs or projects involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a product or computer-based system through the design process, and into a finished state for external customers. Plan and direct resource schedules as well as project budgets. Monitor the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customer on technical matters. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the product/program/project on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction. Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development and product management. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Prefer one year of project management, product design or related experience.
Seeking a GTM Program leader to build and run a broad range of enablement programs, events, and communications focused on driving customer centricity and sales effectiveness that results in measurable growth in the sales pipeline.
- Build and run a broad range of GTM enablement programs, events, and communications focused on driving customer centricity and sales effectiveness that results in measurable growth in sales pipeline
- Drive CSS Enablement across EMEA Sales for day 2 profolio services for CSM, Sales, Presales to support growth initiatives for SaaS, OCI/DRCC, Hybrid/Multicloud, Security and on-premise modernisation
- Drive XLOB Enablement & Alignment on CSS Portfolio
- Identify EMEA sub-region specific market needs and work with sub-region GMs to develop individual growth plans in collaboration with Global GTM & Solution Enablement team
- Develop & execute a regional communication plan that includes social media, internal channels, newsletters, etc.
- Identify opportunities for external and internal blogs, articles for executive communications on CSS capabilities and work with Global GTM content authors to author and publish
- Support internal focused events (all hands, xLOB meetings, etc.)
- Collaborate with EMEA Business Development, Global GTM to co-develop messaging and positioning of EMEA CSS Services value proposition for different audiences (Sales, Customers, Analysts) and occasions (internal sales meetings, XLOB, External Customer meetings, Events)
- Manage multiple, sophisticated timetables successfully in a collaborative and very fast paced environment,
- Manage external relationships (vendors, agencies) and partners closely with other event leaders to ensure cross-functional alignment on event goals and target objectives,
- Develop, supervise, and manage program budget,
- Generate and supervise return on investment, engagement and audience feedback to measure results, assess opportunities for improvement and optimise future events,
- Work with brand and creative services to develop branding, deck templates, etc.,
- Develop customer success stories and public reference accounts for videos, quotes, presentations to be communicated for both internal and external events, press releases, etc
- Negotiate contracts within Oracle guidelines,
- Create and run all outgoing communication tools such as HTML Email Blasts in Template builder, evites, webpages and Landing Pads pre- and post-events,
- Manage and contribute towards creative problem solving.
- Travel around 25%, as required to assigned events
- Responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open transparent communication culture
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Recognise high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- 10+ years of demonstrated success in event project management and/or conference production in a rapid-growth environment, preferably high tech.
- Confirmed history of defining event content strategy and executional excellence,
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and work across organisational boundaries, including a broad range of peers and executives,
- Extraordinarily detailed-oriented with the ability to successfully manage multiple, sophisticated and concurrent projects with high demands
- Strategic problem solver who can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then complete those plans.
- Excellent business writing and editing skills to ensure high quality results with a highly developed attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and experience to manage multiple global collaborators
- Resourceful, self-starter. Sense of ownership, urgency and strong work ethic
- Excellent teammate; Able to build and maintain productive partnerships
- Possess a sense of connection in helping to achieve the company’s annual goals and short term strategies
- Strong facilitation and project management expertise as well as writing and production of sales and client-facing content and assets
- Knowledge Cloud Domain expertise (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Knowledge on Professional and Managed Services for Cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Confirmed knowledge of industry tools, Eloqua, Certain, Zoom, Brightcove, Pigeonhole, PowerPoint, Slack, Adobe, LinkedIn etc.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Decision-making skills
Job date: Wed, 31 May 2023 01:42:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!