Job title: Territory Sales Manager
Job description: As the UK’s leading integrated health and safety experts, Arco combine multi-channel distribution of 170,000+ products with specialist training, consultancy, and site services. Arco’s history spans over 100 years, and following the recent appointment of a new CEO, the business is now transitioning to a high-performance culture, driven by the ambition to grow and become even more sustainable into the future.
With a workforce of circa 1,650 employees, Arco will continue to have at the core of its culture, a clear and pervasive set of values creating a diverse, inclusive workforce.
We’re now looking to recruit an exceptional Business Development Manager that shares our core values; respect for people, hard work and enterprise, excellence in reputation and making the world a safer place for everyone.
About the role
Our Business Development team is made up of high performing sales professionals from across the UK, and we’re now looking for an additional Business Development Manager in the Lincolnshire area.
As a Territory Sales Manager at Arco, you’ll receive a strong starting salary, commission scheme and car/car allowance as well as the opportunity to complete a fully funded level 4 accreditation with the Institute of Sales Professionals – we’re the only company in our industry to do this!
Key responsibilities include:
- Utilising industry and sector insight to disrupt customer’s thinking, and build consensus across a multi-stakeholder buying group for Arco’s solutions
- Identifying the right customer stakeholders and building credibility quickly to drive for success
- Driving strategies to grow, retain and maximise revenue and profit of existing and new customers
- Maintaining and updating information accurately within the CRM system, and utilising customer intelligence for account planning purposes to achieve full customer / contact coverage
The ideal Business Development Manager will be/have:
- A proven track record of delivering sales as part of a clearly defined strategy and an understanding of financial performance and seeking opportunities to maximise profit and minimise cost
- Able to demonstrate key behaviours in line with our sales strategy and make things happen by showing drive and determination
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to share views and ideas, and listen to those of others
- Knowledge of health and safety related services, products and markets
- Knowledge of the Challenger Sale methodology (advantageous)
- A full UK Driving License
On top of working for the UK’s leading health and safety expert, you’ll also receive:
- A competitive starting salary plus uncapped commission and a car/car allowance
- 32 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, plus the option to purchase more
- 2 paid Community Volunteering days every year
- An excellent pension and life assurance scheme
- A huge range of high street retailer discounts to help with cost of living via MyArco Perks
- Access to our brilliant Learning Management System, to support your personal development
- A fully funded level 4 sales accreditation through the Institute of Sales Professionals
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please reach out to our recruitment team at .
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Job date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 05:57:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!