Job title: Lead Account Manager – UOP – UAE
Job description: Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The Future Is What We Make It.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
By changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join us and Make an Impact
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as a Lead Account Manager – UOP to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will lead all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our UOP organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers alongside utilising your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
Lead Account Manager – UOP Responsibilities
· Manage the customer base in the Middle East, developing a strong understanding of the assigned customer in terms of their business drivers, buying behaviors and decision-making process.
· Work with the Customer Success Organization (CSO) to develop and maintain relationships with key personnel within the assigned customer organization, relevant engineering contractors and consulting firms.
· Deliver agreed annual sales revenue, direct margins, volumes, price and product mix for UOP product portfolio.
· Exhibit Sales Excellence in terms of forecast accuracy, account plans and pipeline growth.
· Work cohesively with UP&T and technical counterparts within the organization on business development opportunities.
· Manage the 18-month forecast in SFDC, work with Credit & Collections to maintain past dues in line with company’s working capital targets
· Gathering competitive intelligence for submission to Business Leaders and Marketing
· Knowledge of UOP’s products, technologies and offerings in order to match the right offering with customer needs.
· Negotiate and close sales, managing the agreement preparation or purchase order handling as necessary.
· Bachelor’s degree Chemical Engineering
· Min 10 years’ experience with 3-4 in Sales selling to Oil and Gas
· Established network of contacts within the Oil & Gas industry predominantly in the Egyptian market
· Fluency in Arabic
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
· Annual salary and consolidated allowance
· Group medical insurance plan
· Life and long-term disability insurance
· Paid annual leave and time off work
· Business travel insurance
· End of service benefits
· Airfare allowance
· Education allowance
· 4.5 day working week from Monday to Friday in line with the public sector.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- Category: Sales
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, DUBAI ARE
Job date: Sat, 08 Apr 2023 22:20:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!