Job title: Sales Manager – Start Now
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Customer Service Officer
Salary 5,042 AED (per month)
We are on the lookout for a remarkable Sales Manager to join our diverse team at Mamo Pay in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Sales Manager is an amazing opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, communication and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Sales Manager at Mamo Pay today!
Help us grow Mamo Business
Every product needs a caretaker that takes it from design and development to an anticipating audience with the same amount of sweat, love, and attention that has gone into it for several months behind the scenes. Today we are in search of that special person as Sales Manager who can help us take Mamo Business to those who need it.
We live in a world where we’re bombarded with offers, brand ads, and products that will, supposedly, make our lives better. We believe our brand is neither our logo nor is it what we sell. It’s not the colors we use nor the style of our website. We believe our brand is our promise to our users and their expectations of us. We believe this takes time and patience by keeping and delivering on our promise – continuously over time.
Sales is the crucial act of communicating that promise to people through honesty and empathy. It is the first human interaction between Mamo Business and those whose problems it will solve. It’s a chance to inform, inspire and change a region and culture for the better and it involves very little in the way of shouting or yelling but rather by showing and serving. It’s a unique opportunity to connect people to products that will give them back their time and peace of mind. Here are some of the things that would make you an exceptional candidate for this role
- Master communicator: You are an exceptional communicator who understands the nuances of the tone of voice and body language. You have a good understanding of different communication styles and can confidently approach conversations in a structured and well-rounded fashion with the ability for divergent out-of-the-box creative thinking that speaks from the heart through storytelling and meaningful content.
- Empathetic: You are able to appreciate the point of view of potential customers and connect with them through an understanding of their day-to-day challenges and requirements. You genuinely care about helping them and are able to engage and be persuasive without pestering them.
- Great listener: You are able to earn trust by displaying genuine interest and curiosity about potential customers. You ask relevant questions and proactively clarify your understanding. You are attentive in every conversation and are able to listen without an agenda.
- Honest: You are a person of high integrity, capable of handling sensitive and confidential matters. You choose to do the right thing, not because you are obliged to, but because you have conviction in your choices. You acknowledge what you don’t know and work actively to fill the gaps.
- Subject matter expert: You are passionate about solving problems for small businesses and have previously worked in a setting dealing with small businesses. It doesn’t matter what industry you worked in, but you understand and care deeply about your customers and have the ability to quickly learn their concerns, behaviors, and buying patterns. You understand the value proposition of Mamo Business relative to competitors and are able clearly position the brand in the minds of potential customers.
- Resourceful: You understand what it’s like to work in a startup environment. This means “rolling up your sleeves” and diving deep into the details with an eager willingness to create and execute pulling together resources when required, and over time building and leading a growing team.
What you will do
- Define and perfect the Mamo Business sales cycle and processes, from lead generation to KYB and activation
- Improve efficiency in the sales process through tools, optimizations, automation, etc.
- Understand target sectors and develop pipelines and strategies to access high-quality leads
- Develop and direct content creation tailored for the target audience, including demo videos, messages, emails, scripts, etc
- Generate prospects through strategies such as cold calling, social media outreach, cold emails, etc
- Follow-up with leads to identify their needs and close the sale in a timely manner
- Build strong relationships with customers by establishing a cadence for following up after the sale
- Scout events for target sectors to find sales opportunities
- Evaluate competitive positioning and develop a clear script for communication of the unique value proposition of Mamo Business
- Provide feedback from customers and the market to product, marketing, and business teams
- Define and align on aggressive yet achievable sales targets and develop a plan to achieve the goals
- Monitor performance and present sales and revenues reports to management on a regular basis
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in similar B2B sales roles with a strong track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Expert in the use of CRM and customer engagement tools such as Salesforce, Pipedrive, Braze, etc.
- Sharp problem-solving skills – “Get things done” attitude
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good analytical skills to leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends
- Strong understanding of human psychology, user journeys, and sales funnels
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate flexibility when addressing shifting or competing priorities
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of growth managers, product managers, customer service agents, and business analysts
- Passion for finding business opportunities through research, concept ideation, and collaboration
- Experience in sales in the tech sector
- Strong command of the English language, both verbal and written, is a must. Arabic is a big plus
Why you’ll love working here
- Startup environment that’s big on individual responsibility and leans on process and automation.
- We’re big on culture. Work with stunning, supportive product, design and engineering teams on problems that matter.
- You will be learning and growing all of the time. From business, product, design to engineering you will be learning from a world-class team that is caring, kind, and empathetic.
- Mamo has the potential for a wide-reaching impact. Mamo is taking on the challenge of bringing about a new era of financial inclusion that begins close to home by providing access and experiences that make sense. That means you will never be bored.
At Mamo, our employees are our first customers. We want our teams to be happy and healthy both inside and outside of work. Our benefits and perks are indicative of the philosophy that by taking care of our people they would take care of our users. We hire courageous explorers who are both kind and compassionate , and who enjoy iterating, learning, and growing. Here’s how we set you up for success:
Benefits of working as a Sales Manager in Dubai:
● Company offers great benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Competitive salary
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 03:25:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!